9 Days Romantic Fly-in Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti Migration
What to Expect on this Safari
This 9-day, fly-in itinerary takes you on a journey through Tanzania’s unrivalled wildlife destinations – Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater and the fabled Serengeti – to deliver a dramatic and diverse big game safari.
Begin with the beauty of Lake Manyara with its thousands of flamingos and famous tree-climbing lions before moving on to encounter the spectacle of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, home to Africa’s Big 5. The sweeping plains of the Serengeti provide a backdrop for the tour’s grand finale. Game viewing is superb all year round, but if you have timed your safari with the wildebeest migration, you can expect massed herds and plenty of predator action.
Accommodated in a series of elegant lodges, this journey is ideal for first-time travelers to Tanzania or for the return visitor whose heart has been captured by this incredible country. As part of a honeymoon itinerary, combine this tour with a getaway to the romantic spice island of Zanzibar for an ultimate beach and safari combination.
- Tanzania’s top safari destinations
- Excellent year-round game viewing
- Recommended as a migration safari
- Fly-in itinerary and superb lodges
- Ideal for honeymoon or celebrations
Itinerary - Day by Day
Request a free quote for this Safari
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated
- Activities as indicated unless listed as an option
- Meals as indicated
- All park fees
- Professional driver-guide
- Game drives in custom LandCruiser
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and travelers insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- Extra activities
- Any imposed tax/fee which is out of our jurisdiction.