7 Day 6 Night Kilimanjaro Climbing Rongai Route
Mount Kilimanjaro climbing Rongai route is one of the easiest routes and the success rate is very high.
The route starts on the north side of the mountain just south of the Kenyan border and is one of the least traveled routes. The descent is down the Marangu Route on the south side of the mountain, so climbers see the mountain from many view points.
The drive to the trailhead takes about 2.5 hours from Moshi through many villages and coffee plantations, including a stop to register climbing permits at Marangu gate.
The Kilimanjaro climbing Rongai Route can also be accessed from Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Allow 2 hours including the border crossing. We will need copies of passports ahead of time.
Itinerary - Day by Day
Request a free quote for this Adventure
INCLUSIVE TO THE PRICE COST:
– All accommodations per itinerary
– All meals per itinerary
– All tours and entrance fees per itinerary
– All transportation and transfers per itinerary
– National Park gate fees
– Transport from/to the park gate
– Camping fees
– Certified, experienced, English-speaking guides
– Salaries for all crew members
– Rescue fees (as required by the national park)
– Tents, foam sleeping pads, cooking equipment, and eating utensils
– Emergency Oxygen (2L canister)
EXCLUSIVE TO THE PRICE COST:
– International and domestic flights
– Meals not listed
– Beverages and alcohol
– Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff
– Optional tours
– Single room supplement
– Personal expenses (visas, airport taxes, Internet, etc.)
– Tips for guides, porters, and cooks (budget $400-550/person)
– Sleeping bags and personal gear $45 for a single tent
– Low season discount in April/May