6 Days Basic Tanzania Camping Safari
What to Expect on this Safari
Our Basic Camping Safari is designed especially for outdoor lovers, who would like to experience the ultimate adventure of Tanzania Safari Tours but are on a tight budget. This Safari is rated as light; tourists should be in good health and comfortable sitting for extended periods of time. Excursions include safari drives in open vehicles on dusty, bumpy roads; nature walks on uneven terrain; and sometimes climbing stairs without handrails.
Our accommodations are selected for their exceptional quality, location, and character.
Expedition and Safari Team
Our Safari Expert will accompany this trip, and local driver guides join us along the way.
We have arranged all of your transportation needs during your stay in Tanzania as specified in your trip itinerary. When spending time on your own, you may choose to visit a site that requires transportation. If this is the case, your Safari Expert will happily recommend suitable transportation options.
Itinerary - Day by Day
Request a free quote for this Safari
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room or a tent with 1 or 2 separate beds)
- Activities as indicated unless listed as an option
- Meals as indicated (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of Professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Game drives in Land Cruiser with a pop-up or flip-flop rooftops and guarantee of a window seat
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and travelers insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- Extra activities
- Any imposed tax/fee which is out of our jurisdiction.